This Autumn, we are running The Gift discussion course in our parish, an inspiring and practical series aimed at people of all ages to help them encounter the Holy Spirit and share their faith.
The sessions are relaxed, personal and informative, rooted in the Bible, the Catechism of the Catholic Church and endorsed by Pope Francis.
- Session 1: The Father’s Loving Plan (7th October)
- Session 2: The Joy of the Gospel (14th October)
- Short movie session: “The Cross” by Billy Graham (21st October)
- Session 3: The Gift of the Spirit (28th October)
- Session 4: Unwrapping God’s Gift (4th November)
- Session 5: Encountering God’s Spirit (11th November)
- Session 6: Living in the Spirit (18th November)
If you can’t attend the sessions, why not join in at home by reflecting and praying using the reflections. They will appear here week by week.